Thursday, March 31, 2011

End of the Quarter 3


[warmup]
Instead of posting a comment here I want you to post this on your blog. Think about on your year so far and write (in paragraph form) about the following ideas:
-(introduction)
-your favorite thing about FAIR School Downtown
-something you'd like to see us add or drastically change
-class you are doing the best at, why, how can you keep that up
-class you are struggling the most with, why, how can you change that
-plans for 4th quarter and I thing you promise to do to make 4th quarter awesome
-(conclusion)

You will have 25 minutes to complete this warmup. When you finish with this blog entry you can use the extra time to study for the quiz.

The Core 3 quiz start time = 10:20.
The Core 4 quiz start time = 11:40.

2 comments:

  1. 3rd qtr went pretty smooth for me. I never really fell into a hole with my grades, i was pretty much on top of everything. One thing that i know i did do that i probably shouldn't have was wait till the last minute to start my homework. So at times it felt like i was overwhelmed with homework. Next qtr im going to just do all my work right away instead of procrastinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.tubereplay.com/replay.php?tqr=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzLc2C6vq0Jc&Submit=Replay

    ReplyDelete