Friday, December 17, 2010

Theater of the Greeks



For today's class we will be having our performances. You be given the first 20 minutes to put the finishing touches on your skit. Just post a comment (like wishing me a good break :P) for warmup today. If you are fully prepared then either use to time to finish today's homework (the lecture/reading comparison) or work on the extra credit (the greece inspired Sketchup).
Core 3 skits will begin at 10:55.
Core 4 skits will begin at 11:50.

Here is the peer review form we will use during the skits.

9 comments:

  1. Have a really good break,and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u have a good break

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a good break :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaquila, Kendra and Kelly!. There skit was interesting the tragedy was about this person who's dog was sick and the vet tried to go save the dog but ended up killing herself and the pet owner. The dog survived, this was really ironic!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping for a promotion! ... This is skit is about this guy who try's to get a job but it doesn't work out for him because he was fired!. He can't believe he was just fired he goes looking for a new job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tycen's group :
    - I liked how it was short.
    - It was funny, like a comedy.
    - I also liked they added like the gun, And creppy music.

    Jamir's group :
    - I liked how they related it to school.
    - I liked the scene.
    - In the end when jamir died they decided to change their grades, which were good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello, Hannan. I love Radiohead. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have a shirt that you really love? One that you feel so, groovy in. You don't even mind if it starts to fade, that only makes it nicer still. I love my shirt. I love my shirt. My shirt is so comfortably lovely~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a great Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete