Monday, May 23, 2011

Cambio

[Cambio] Hi, all. Monday morning, please announce and/or put on your white board and/or whatever you do to convey info to kids that you really want them to see:
  • Cambio performers please report the stairwell foyer by the alley at 12:35 (as in, eat quickly, don't dawdle).
  • Check in with your teacher(s) once you are there.
  • If you have a costume, bring it with you Monday.
Muchas gracias --Rie
There is no power at the theater where Cambio will take place so just go to your normal arts classes.




[warmup]
Self-assessment: I am wrapping up my grading for this unit on Wednesday, but before you see you grades I want you to self-assess your effort and output for World War II. For each of the three categories below give yourself a grade from A-F and write two sentences justifying/explaining why you think you earned that grade (at least 1 positive and 1 negative).


Newsreel Project: B+ I really did a good job. My video had strong information and was enjoyable to watch. My final version was not quiet as polished as I would have liked but it was not embarrassing. 
Quiz: C+ I barely studied but lucked out because I watched the movie very closely. I should have spent some time reviewing the vocabulary.
Overall: B/B- I did good but not great with this unit. On the one hand my project rocked and I did the reading assignment but on the other I barely studied and only skimmed the reading.


[links]
http://www.wallwisher.com/wall/WorldHistoryC3
http://www.historyguide.org/europe/lecture14.html

No comments:

Post a Comment